Be FAQ Lists
Here are the answers to a number of the most common questions you've
been asking about Be, the BeOS, the BeBox, the BeOS for Intel and
Power Macintosh, the development environment, and other issues.
Read all of the FAQs and still not found the answer to your question? Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for faster service, use our Support Request Form.
Top Ten Questions You've Been Asking
- When will BeOS Release 4 ship, and what are it's major features?
- What Intel-based systems can run the BeOS?
- Here's my machine configuration, can I run the BeOS?
- Can the BeOS run my Windows applications?
- Other questions about the BeOS on Intel-based machines...
- Does the BeOS for PowerPC support the PowerPC 750 ("G3")?
- Is there a Free or Trial version of the BeOS?
- How do I get PPP working under the BeOS?
- How do I get the BeOS?
- How much does the BeOS cost?
- How much will upgrades to BeOS Release 4 cost?
See also the PPP Troubleshooting Guide.
See also the BeOS Ready Systems -- Intel and some Example Intel Systems.
See also the BeOS Ready Systems -- PowerPC.
See also the Developer section of the Be web site.
Last updated December 9, 1998
FAQs about our company, programs, employment, business partners, and web server.
Other Be Technical Guides
Third-Party FAQ Lists (not necessarily "Be Official")